With low.js you can build scalable Internet-native electronics applications (IoT) easily and fast.
- great API for Internet applications
- scalable, asyncronous programming
- great microcontroller module to interface sensors and modules
- powerful and power efficient
- tap into the largest software library in the world
- WebSockets, MQTT, and more
I want to flash low.js and try it out! Where should I start?
The fastest way to get educated about how to use low.js is to take a look at the examples.
low.js is developed and maintained by neonious GmbH (https://www.neonious.com/ContactUs).
Node.js is a trademark of Joyent, Inc. (https://www.nodejs.org/).
ESP32 and ESP32-WROVER are products by Espressif Systems (https://www.espressif.com/).